There are so many rules and guidelines to follow in life, but here are 31 of the most useful ones;
1. When you are in light, everything will follow you. But when you enter dark, even your own
shadow will not follow you: Success has many families and offsprings, failure is an orphan, That is life.
2. God made relatives. Thank God we can choose our friends: You should surround yourself with people that can help you achieve your dreams not never-do-wells.
3. Money glitters, beauty sparkles, and intelligence shines: No matter how hard you try to hide your achievements it will still be known.
4. Keep a very firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time.
5. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re getting
6. People may not always believe what you say, but they will believe what you do: People will always judge you by your actions.
7. I’ve always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific: Be specific about what you want, clearly define your goals.
8. You can’t have everything – where would you put it?
9. Laugh and the world ignore you. Crying doesn’t help either.
10. God is not moved or impressed with our worship until our hearts are moved and
impressed by him.
11. Life is like a mirror, if you frown at it, it frowns back; if you smile, it returns the greeting.
12. Never trust a person who isn’t having at least one crisis: A straight road leads nowhere
13. Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
14. The only thing lazy people do fast is get tired.
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.
16. Silence is the only thing that can’t be misquoted!
17. If we don’t control our money, it will control us.
18. Life Insurance: A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die rich.
19. Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
20. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don’t have film.
21. If you are living on the edge, make sure you’re wearing your seat belt.
22. A classic is something that everybody wants to have and nobody wants to read.
23. Minds, like parachutes, only function when they are open.
24. The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
25. Learn from other people’s mistakes, life isn’t long enough to make them all yourself.
26. On the road, never argue with a vehicle heavier than yours.
27. One thing you can give and still keep is your word.
28. Life is funny if you don’t think about it.
29. Life is like a grammar lesson. You find the past perfect and the present tense.
30. There are two kinds of lawyers, those who know the law and those who know the judge.
31. More doors are opened with ‘please’ than with keys.