1. Never Let No One Know How Much Dough You Hold; Don’t let anyone know your true worth. It’ll make people jealous and want to steal it from you
2. Never Let ’em Know Your Next Move; Don’t be easily predictable, Don’t let anyone know what your next business step or idea is because if you unearth your business plans before you actualise it or turn it into a product / service people will steal the idea and use it against you.
3. Never Trust Nobody; Trust is a big and delicate thing in business, thought its good to surround yourself with people you truly trust but with your ideas and money, never trust anybody with both because even your mother would betray you for the money that’ll be in it.
4. Never Get High On Your Own Supply; Don’t use your own product as gift to people except when you are doing sales promotions or enticing customers.
5. Never Sell No Crack Where You Rest At: Your business and your home are 2 different things entirely, never mix the 2 together.
6. That God Damn Credit, Dead It: Never encourage credit in your business unless you are planning to bankrupt and go out of business
7. Keep Your Family And Business Completely Separated; Never put the running of your business in the hands of people who are related to you, people you can’t easily deal with when ‘shit hits the fan”. Your family shouldn’t run your business because blood and money don’t mix well.
8. Never keep No Weight On You: Your products shouldn’t be with you at all times, even if you do mobile marketing or you take your products to your customers never carry it with you always unless you want people to rob you of it.
9. If You Ain’t Getting Bags Stay The Fuck From Police; Always be on the positive side of the law, never do anything illegal in your business because too much of legal battle will ruin you business.
10. A strong Word Called Consignment, If You Ain’t Got The Clientele Say Hell No; There is no reason to store products or order for products when you don’t have the customers to sell it to. Your suppliers won’t care whether you sell it or not, they’ll take their money from you.
THE TEN CRACK COMMANDMENTS OF BUSINESS is originally a song by Notorious BIG.